The on-page optimization involves modification in the internal web site code which will optimize the web site for search engines to find them better available to the Internet
The basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) involves,
- Creating unique, accurate page titles.
- Make use of the “description” meta tag.
- A title tag tells both users and search engines what the topic of a particular page is.
- Page title contents are displayed in search results.
- A page’s description meta tag gives search engines a summary of what the page is about.
- Search engines use them as snippets for your pages.